28: Talk about your fetishes.
- these are things that steph either made me realize about myself, or things that i tried out with her only to realize that i am into said thing. i won’t say them all (because there is a lot) but one of them is getting slapped. like, not play slaps like ‘ooooh light smack on your cheek’ kinda thing. but really hard, enough to make your head spin.
though i should also add that we’re talking in theory here. roleplays as rachel and quinn. that kind of thing.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- without a doubt, it is my porn empire. more than 30 stories of porn-y goodness, and i have yet to stop. i think i wrote more than 100 000 words of porn. which is no easy feat. and so, i’m proud!
20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- during summer school for grade 11, me and victor were walking down from the english hallway to the science hallway because it was afternoon recess. that was when he was all sad about something and i forgot what, but i remembered the night before that he asked me to slap him. and okay, when he told me to that, i didn’t expect to remember the next day, but i did. and i smacked him right across his face and it was one of the most satisfying things i’ve ever done. it also comes as no surprise that i would remember slapping victor’s mug.
27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else’s body.
- gosh this is so hard. all that comes to mind right now is heather morris’ canines because it makes her look capable of biting into one’s neck and tearing out your arteries and that is very attractive.
30: Talk about what turns you off.
- straight boys in general. those plaid shorts that some dudes wear. uhhh. straight couples who make out on the train makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out.
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
Women in their multitudes
is something that needs to be seen more than
men in their multitudes.
Anonymous asked: Would you help a fellow pervert by giving the link? I can't find it and i'm dying to see it
i didn’t save the link.
Anonymous asked: DID YOU SEE LEA'S NUDES?! And do not give me that 'its wrong, their privacy and bla bla bla' they are already up and you didnt do it so why not take a peek. So did you?!
I sure did. And it was what i expected and then some.
Anyway, I still respect her privacy and I still sort of blame the hacker for being a little shit. But I am also a pervert, so there’s that.
"My head was full of interference. I need glasses. I need a handjob. But I must get on with my reading. The big thing about reading is, you have to be in condition for it. Physical condition, too."
— Martin Amis, Money
Shinobi Rule #25: A shinobi must never show their tears.